Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've got an auto repair problem, I'm looking for free online repair guides ,1991 pontiac grand am oil pump re

oil pump removal and repair . I'm doing it myself so online diagrams of system would be helpful. just the configurations of the system in general, would be helping me out , so much.Thank you for your time and patients, God Bless!I've got an auto repair problem, I'm looking for free online repair guides ,1991 pontiac grand am oil pump re
for all they cost,its best to just put a new one in.after all that work,i would be putting a new one in.just make sure you pack the pump with petroleum jelly before you install it.I've got an auto repair problem, I'm looking for free online repair guides ,1991 pontiac grand am oil pump re
You can check on Auto Zone's website, www.autozone.com, and on the left-hand side, you'll see ';Repair Info,'; then there is a link under the paragraph for ';Repair Guides.'; Then it'll ask for your vehicle information, so put in all the details it asks for and see if they have an online repair guide for your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment