Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has nyone used garnier fructis oil repair shampoo?????????????iz it good??

wat bout da conditioner?do they make ur hair more shiny???Has nyone used garnier fructis oil repair shampoo?????????????iz it good??
I have used both. The oil repair did help a little but just as much as any other oil treatment I have tried. I do not like their conditioner and shampoo at all. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. What brand I really adore it Herbal Essense. I used one for curly hair and it makes my hair super curly and pretty. I also used one for straight hair and it made my hair much straighter. It works very well and smells wonderful!Has nyone used garnier fructis oil repair shampoo?????????????iz it good??
i m trying the conditioner of garnier and my hairs becomes more shiny,soft and presentable
ya used it sometime ago.. But not any particular help.. it depends upon the person reaction i suppose..
yes it works and it does make your hair shiny.
i used garnier fructis oil repair. and it is very good.


and yes conditioner make hair more silky and shiny.
Obviously good. If u wanna make it better use Garnier Ultra Duox conditioner after shampooing ur hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment