Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I bottomed out my sebring and cracked my oil pan and now my car sounds like a tractor! How much to repair??

Did you run it out of oil. if so it wont be cheap you will probably need a new engine. SorryI bottomed out my sebring and cracked my oil pan and now my car sounds like a tractor! How much to repair??
How far did you drive it after the oil drained out?





Did you put new oil in the crankcase?





You either have sever engine rattle from running it with no oil (cost to repair unknown) or you also busted the muffler also


Good luck. PopsI bottomed out my sebring and cracked my oil pan and now my car sounds like a tractor! How much to repair??
you could have warped the crank shaft. which will not be cheap and you will probably need a knew engine. Good Luck
sounds like time for a new engine.about 600 to 900 in labor plus the engine.
u r looking at about 1,000 dollars ,my brother girl just did her too
if it sounds like it's knockin like an old tractor i would check your oil....and it depends how long you drove your car on low oil...you might have made alot more problems for yourself
dump the car get a raise truck good luck
Need a engine now honey,it will be the cost of another engine.lol,good luck
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment