Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oil burner repair question.?

Hello burner experts. My oil burner is 12 years old. The domestic water coil went. Replacement is $500. I haven't gotten a price yet on a completely new oil burner yet, but you guys probably already know what that will cost. The house is 3500 sq feet, so big burner I guess, with 5 people living in it (no dead people :).





Should I be considering having a new oil burner installed or just fix. As far as I know, there are no other problems with it. We have it maintained every year.Oil burner repair question.?
have it repaired or install a boilermate instead. Replacement would roughly be 4000-5500 depending on variablesOil burner repair question.?
just burn down ur house... n u wont have to deal with getting a new burner...
some oil companies will fix ti for free if you go into contract with them for a year... call some up... and ask them if they want to make a deal.
I'd assist, but I'm only used to fixing/replacing oil burners when there is at least one dead person in the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment