Friday, December 18, 2009

I am looking for a coupon for an oil change. Can anyone tell me where to find coupons for auto repair.?

I would like to have oil change done for my cars, can any one suggest me where i can find out coupons.





Thanks in Advance.I am looking for a coupon for an oil change. Can anyone tell me where to find coupons for auto repair.?
You can find great money saving coupons for oil change from a new website http://www.prundo.com/





This website also has other great coupons for brake replacement, transmission, tires and many more auto repair needs.





Hope you can save some money!I am looking for a coupon for an oil change. Can anyone tell me where to find coupons for auto repair.?
The best deal in my opinion is to take advantage of an oil change special at your car dealer's service center. Then you'll get an original equipment oil filter and a synthetic blend oil in some cases (Ford for example). You'll also have technicians who have been trained to work just on your car manufacturer's cars. Of course if you insist on saving $3 at a ';quick lube'; place that gaurantees you'll be out of there in 10 minutes, good luck if the guy working on your $5,000 engine happens to cross thread your oil plug and all the oil drains out while your driving home.
The best coupons come in the mailbox through Pennysaver, ValPak, or other weekly mailing.





Also check: www.pennysaverusa.com then press the coupons button at the top





Don't go to the dealer for an oil change. That's like throwing your money in the toilet. In most cities, going to the Dealer is the worst thing you can do. Unless they're unusually competitive and have a special for under $35.00.





Because I know you can find a quick lube for around $25.00 with a coupon. Sometimes even as low as $10.00.





Some quick lube places are far worse in quality than the dealer... and some quick lube places are better in quality than a dealer (it usually depends on the individual franchisee and the employees they've hired. Clues that a Quick Lube might be low on Quality: 1) All teen staff 2) Filthy and empty coffeemaker in the waiting room





The problem with the Dealer is that they have no problem with markups of 300, 400, and 500% on oil changes.





Many of them charge $40.00 and take hours to do a job that should cost $20 and take 20 minutes.





Not all dealers are a ripoff. Just most.
I would really look into changing your on oil. You can save around %50 compared to an oil lube/dealership. It is really easy to do as well!
KalCars, I had similar problems last month and was glad I got my repairs covered under my extended warranty. extended warranties are if you don't buy them from the manufacturer. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Auto-Warranty.html
go to a dealer and get it done then you wont have any 10 year old kids doing it and putting in the cheapest oil they can buy!! Some of them dont know a muffler from the oil pan.
Check you advertisements in your mailbox. I always seem to get them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment