Friday, December 18, 2009

Does olive oil help repair damaged hair?

It doesn't repair it. It just conditions the hair and puts a coat of oil on it. That's all the ';oils'; do..is coat the hair. If you are looking for some serious repairing then go to a professional and ask what they use for treatments and what can you use for at home.





I use three different kinds of repair type deep treatments all mixed together to get my kick-*** deep hair repair treatment. I charge $20 for it and it works if my clients have it done on a regular basis.





Just make sure when you call a salon that you ask what brand and the name of the deep heating treatment they will be using on you. Be careful...some places just buy that gallon stuff that costs $5 and it is really crappy. Look for major names...Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, etc,etc.Does olive oil help repair damaged hair?
YES it does.but oil ur hair at least 1 day prior to bath.dont oil and have a bath in few hours.Does olive oil help repair damaged hair?
see diff. Hot oil massages --





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Do Hot oil massages and protien treatment --- read it here --





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting after care/Makeup/


Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
nah! not much
Olive oil is very good for curly hair. I dye my hair black and it used to be dry and fuzzy. I started applying olive oil once a week: just a little bit, a teaspoon, for example, on washed hair when it's almot dry. You just rub it gently into your hair. I am very happy with this treatment, it worked miracles on my hair.
It can, but what I do is use hot oil treatment and a conditioner at the same time and have them on thick and heavy. I then put a plastic cap on my hair and leave it on over night. Then the next day I wash that out of my hair.





I dye my hair once every two or three months. So I do this treatment on my hair the same night that I dye my hair. If I don't, talk about dry and frizzes hair, man oh man is it ever frizzy lol. But anyway after that first time I do this treatment, I do this twice a week and then down to once a week or until my hair starts to looking healthy again, although after the first one you can really tell a big difference in the way it looks. As it will start getting really shinny and soft.
Don't no
You need proper hair care read some useful hair tips and more on this site to help you
Olive Oil is rich in essential fatty acids that can impart moisture into the scalp and hair shaft of damaged, dry hair. Best used as an oil treatment with a heat cap or wrapped for 1-hour then shampoo and style. Any of these other oils can also be used 3- tablespoons recommended depending on hair length -Coconut oil, Jasmine oil, Almond oil, Rosemary oil or Sage oil.
Oh, it really adds moisture and shine to your hair! Indeed, you can find some natural hair mask receipes here: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





The very basic one would be to use olive oil, but there are some using avocado and egg too!! Those make hair soft and nice! Most importantly, it doesnt cost much!
Yes,could be.............

No comments:

Post a Comment