Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Car wont hold oil-need help with finding towing and repairs in Grand Blanc/Flint Michigan?

Ok I have a 93 Honda Accord. I won't hold oil and its currently at my boyfriends house up around Mt. Morris Michigan. Firstly, I dont know where I should take it to get it checked out. I thought about the Honda Dealership here in Grand Blanc but ppl tell me they will over charge me-but being a foreign car they will probably have to order parts so i thought it was a good idea...and then theres how am i going to get it here? I need to know a good towing company and i dont know how much the usual rate is....i just want my car fixed and i only have about 700 dollars to put towards it--help pleaseMy Car wont hold oil-need help with finding towing and repairs in Grand Blanc/Flint Michigan?
You need to be more clear on your question.. ';Won't hold oil'; ..does that mean oil pressure or does it pour out the bottom as fast as you pour it into the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment